Tuesday 13 September 2011

Ooo, Have You Seen...?

Hiya, Kim Dellow here, I haven't managed to get a make done this week so I thought I would pop in to show you some of the yummy stamps available over in the Make The Day Special shop instead! 

So have you seen these fabby Halloween stamps from Lawn Fawn?


So cute and I love the faces on the ghosts!

What about these make your own Snowmen stamps also from Lawn Fawn! Cool!


Now I have a bit of a thing for maps so the Travel Notes stamp set from Unity / Simple Stories is perfect!


I could go on for ages but I think I will show one more before I go!

This one is from Flourishes and is called Sweet Days Of Summer and is very on trend with the Silhouettes! So sweet!


Well hopefully back to normal services next week with a make!

Have a good week.


No comments: