Monday 5 September 2011

You Are The Key!

Morning!
I have a Tag to share with you today....
It started life as...
I grabbed my Unity Store Kit, 'Key To Joy' available from Emily here and stamped the background stamp with my VersaMark pad and clear embossed....
and then grabbed a few inks...
and blended and water splattered until it looked a bit like this....
I then repeated the process using slightly different colours...
I used the first tag to punch some circles to use as flowers on my other Tag...
Until I ended up with this...
I stamped out of the word sayings and cut them and doodled a little black line round the individual words...A little twisted thin wire behind the flowers and I was done..
I hope you like it...
Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon....
She xx




No comments: