Monday 14 November 2011

Kids Play....

Hi there...long time no see!! Hopefully I will be able to post more often now....
Yesterday I was having a play with the FAB Flourishes stamp set 'Kids Play' available from the lovely Emily here
I decided that I wanted something fairly quick and simple...sort of ease myself back in gradually......and also use  my favourite Monochrome colours...Black and White...I hope you like it..

I used one of my Nestie shapes to stamp on. She is stamped and clear embossed. For the matt I used one of my 'Bug embossing folders..'Bubbles' I think and embossed the edges with White embossing powder. The sentiment and long stamp were just clear embossed....Told you it was quick and easy!!!

Hopefully see you again very soon......I have heard little whispers that we are nearly on our 500th post and Emily might just have something special in mind.....

                                         She xxx

No comments: