Sunday 4 March 2012

Shrink Plastic tags

I've been playing with a couple of Unity stamps and shrink plastic again to make 2 tags to share with you this week.

My first tag uses a stamp from the Scrapbook Royalty set "Just Be You" available in the shop here. I stamped with black Stazon on to clear shrink plastic for the bird:

Materials used:
My Mind's Eye papers
Unity stamp (as above), black Stazon ink, clear shrink plastic
My Mind's Eye twill,
Wild Orchid Crafts roses, HOTP button
lace, ribbon


My second card uses a stamp from the Quote Bundle Pack which is stamped on white shrink plastic again using Stazon:


Materials used:
My Mind's Eye papers
Nestabilities die-cut
Unity stamp (as above), black Stazon ink, white shrink plastic
Prima flowers, Basic Grey brad, Imaginisce brad
beaded stem, CraftWork lace trim
vintage button, velvet ribbon


As always, thanks for visiting
Jo xx

1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

These are beautiful tags. Lee x