Sunday 15 April 2012

Dream Big

Today I'm using the gorgeous Unity/Webster's Pages Itty Bitty stamp "Dream Big" available in the shop here to  make my card.

I stamped the butterflies on to a pale pink patterned paper and then coloured them with Prismacolor pencils blended with Sansodor. I then cut them out and stuck them to the felt frame. I stamped the sentiment on to a die-cut tab before sticking it under the backing paper.

Materials used:
American Crafts cardstock
Pink Paislee papers
Unity stamp (as above), black Archival ink, Prismacolor pencils, Sansodor
Joy Crafts flourish die-cut, Die-namics die-cut
die-cut felt frame.


Thanks for visiting
Jo xx

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a pretty, feminine card Jo. Love the co-ordinating paper :0)
Jenny x

Tami G said...

This is so pretty.. I LOVE the butterfly colors...

Ruby said...

Jo, this is so pretty and delicate, I love the way you've done the bottom edge of the card and that little tag finishes it off perfectly.

Kate said...

Love this jo great way to use the stamp :0)
Kate x