Monday 7 May 2012

Sew Pretty

My project for today uses Lawn Fawn's Sew Lovely and Bannerific. Both of these sets have been around for some time now, but I've been waiting some time to get my inky fingers on them - they were always sold out when I went to have a look. (But they're both in stock now and just as delicious as when they were first released!)


Once again, the best part of using Lawn Fawn stamps is how well the sets combine with each other - even across collections. The alphabets and sentiments always fit easily into elements like the banners, clouds and tickets from other sets, making them extremely versatile. 

Cannot recommend them enough!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Gorgeous tag Clair! I love all the stitching and that dressform looks fabulous with bannerific as the backdrop, what a great idea. I must dig that out for my tags!

Kate said...

Fab tag Clair :) love your sewing skills it always looks perfect.
Kate xx