Saturday 23 June 2012

You make me Smile

Morning crafty people :0).......I'm sure these weeks are getting shorter!!
I hope you have a great weekend planned and it involves a bit of crafting too :0)

Today I have a card to show you that mixes a few new and old Lawn Fawn stamps to make a new image.....


I couldn't wait to get the new stamp set called Dad's Day because I just wanted to use it with the spectacles from Clear to See but where to find a nose from??? After a search through the sets I thought one of the pears from Silly Valentine would be the perfect shape!!
I part inked it and stamped it first, then masked it with a Post It note so I could stamp the glasses and moustache. The bottom of the pear made a perfect bottom lip and a dot from Gnome Sweet Gnome for the eyes.

I had fun stamping out the background using the stitched border from Belinda's Borders.... by turning the stamp with each impression you can make it look like saddle stitched ribbon!!..... and the sentiment is from Hello Friend.

I think he looks rather fun... hope you do too  :0)

Jenny x






1 comment:

Traceyr said...

These is very clever how you used parts of different stamp sets. :)