Thursday 6 September 2012

More Itty Bitty Christmas...........

Morning....
I have been playing with Alcohol Inks for this weeks makes...

After seeing the lovely cards that Jo made here I thought I'd get my neglected inks out and had a play....though I just used them to dip card into....Jo's technique is on my 'To Do' list...I've never tried it, so do watch this space!!

I have been using the Unity 'Itty Bitties' again this week....though a different stamp...This time I have used 'A Beautiful Sight' 

Again I have made a Card and Tag...


I chose 3 or 4 colours of Alcohol Ink and swooshed them onto my craft sheet and added some blending solution and dipped Gloss card into it...I then stamped and clear embossed the image...


I used some more Black Co-Ordinations card for the background again!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon....

She xx

No comments: