Sunday 18 November 2012

Lawn fawn Pop up card tutorial

Hello.
I have wanted to make a pop up card for a while and thought for my first try at making one i would share how i made it.
I hope i have made it clear enough.

 Start with two pieces of card.
One plain card stock one patterned paper.
Both the same size.
Score to make your card base...both pieces.

 Hopefully the picture explains how to score and cut.
You will only score and cut the plain card stock.

 It should like this inside.....

 And like this when folded.

Add double sided tape, be careful not to add any to the centre bit that's been score and cut.
Then stick together with your patterned paper.

 Now choose your stamps and decorate the inside. 

 This is my finished card on the front I have kept it quite simple.

The inside, all popped up and 3d.
I have used all lawn fawn stamps.
Sets used are...
Let it snow and Critters in the snow, These are both out of stock ....But more are on the way.
This would also work well with Making frosty friends.
I also used .....
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Kate. Well done you! I've never been able to make one of these......may just have a go now! S x

*Urška* said...

Your cards are so sweet.