Tuesday 27 November 2012

Season's Greetings... Already? Really?!!!

Hi there, it’s Ruby.  I cannot believe that I have had to start my Christmas cards already.  Where has this year gone?!

271112
This 5.5” x 5.5” card uses just a few simple stamps but I’m quite pleased with how it turned out.  At this time of year you need cards that you can easily produce and this one works great as a production line type card!

The mistletoe is from Lawn Fawn Bows & Holly, the little bird from Lawn Fawn Critters Farm and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler.

I coloured the little red tummy on the bird to make him a little robin.

Copics used…
  • BG96, G94, plus C1 to add some shading.  Greys are great for toning down colours a little
  • E33, E35, E37, R27, R24

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  I have only made 3 so far! If you haven’t started yet it’s just 4 weeks today so you might want to get started!  There are some adorable Christmas stamps in the shop.

Have a great week!

No comments: