Thursday 21 February 2013

Friend To Friend.........


Hi there.......

Today, running true to form I have a 'Belated' Birthday card to show you..

 I have used one of my favourite stamp set from Flourishes...'Gerbera Daisies' available very soon here

I decided on a change to my 'normal' colouring and found my Cosmic Shimmers............I thought I still had the paints, but after searching high and low I can only find my powders....Love the effect though. I just mixed them in my palette with a little water.
Aren't they lush??  I thought I'd stick to quite a clean, simple card, as I didn't want to distract from the image....
I stamped onto Acrylic paper.....It is textured and lovely to work with...

For the background...I should really have taken a photo of the background paper...next time!!! I used another piece of the card and sprayed with the Cosmic Shimmers and then stamped the smaller stamp in the set all over...

A piece of ribbon and a sentiment off another set of Flourishes and I was done.........
I was enjoying myself with my paints so much that I got my long neglected water colours out and coloured another image in all ready to make into another card.............


I hope this has inspired you to get your paints out, I know I have neglected them since using my ProMarkers.














Thanks for looking...I'll catch up with you soon...

She xxx

No comments: