Thursday 28 February 2013

Happy Mother's Day.............

Hi there....

It's Mother's Day here in the UK on the 10th March, so I thought I'd better get organised!!!!!

I have the Tag which I made to show you today, I'll show you the card next time...


I have used 'Zinnia' by one of my favourite stamp companies Flourishes.....They are wonderful, always give a really good impression and always look good.

For my background I have used the flower head stamp and clear embossed, coloured with my ProMarkers. I have then coloured the background with my Distress Inks and 'water splattered'! Love doing these backgrounds as they never look the same no matter how many times you do them.....

The main image is stamped onto white and coloured with ProMarkers and then matted onto black.

The sentiment is off the 'Spring Bouquet' set.

I have just added some punched flowers and a stick on gem.





Thanks for looking and I'll see you next time with the matching card.

She xxx

Oh and do check out the new look website........HERE  It looks really good.....

No comments: