Saturday 9 February 2013

I Heart Art

Helloooo,..... Jenny here :0

If you love all things arty and using bright colours on your cards or scrapbook pages then 
you'll love the new stamp set from Paper Smooches called I Heart Art.

I've made a couple of  CAS cards using this set, come and see...


With a sentiment like that you can go crazy with colour and it's cute that all three sentiments in 
the set fit inside the canvas on the easel.....  I just love that chunky paintbrush too :0)
I've used watercolour pencils and Coloursoft pencils to shade these images.



I went with a splash of red for this design and with careful inking and a spot of touching up 
with a marker pen I removed the lid of that paint tube. Coloured using Prisma pencils ontop 
of chalk ink to give some dimension to the tube and blob of paint :0)


Thanks for your visit today and hope you get some crafting time this weekend :0)

Just to let you know the store is still undergoing maintenance and stock checking 
at the moment, we'll be back soon :0)

Jenny x

1 comment:

Ruby said...

You're great with those pencils Jenny! Both FAB cards!