Tuesday 19 March 2013

Thanks So Much

Hi, it’s Ruby!  Have you ever lost a stamp?  You know.. that one that’s your absolute favourite?  Well for my card today I am sooo happy to share a card using my favourite stamp from the Lawn Fawn Grand Greetings set.  It  honestly is my favourite sentiment, I love the funky writing.

I was rummaging (as you do) through my crafty supplies and came across this really old paper (I think it’s Bo Bunny) and thought how pretty it was, so I dug out my new (to me) Lawn Fawn Flutterby set and started playing.  I have wanted this set for ages, why oh why have I not bought it before, it is so much fun to use.

There are so many different combinations, yummy!  I coloured the two smaller leaves in the set that I attached to the top left, adding those adorable little flowers with pop dots and then coloured and pop dotted that fab butterfly on the right.  A bit of gem treatment to finish.  I think it’s a really happy card because of the colours.  I just love how paper can inspire you to use different colours, don’t you!

MTDS 190313

Copics used;
BG70, BG75, BG78, Y19, Y15, Y13, RV29, RV25, YG06, YG05, YG03, BG10

I think you might be seeing more of this set!

Have a great week! 

No comments: