Thursday 11 April 2013

Relish Reading.........

Hi there...........

She here...........

This week I have been playing with my FAB Rogue Redhead stamps...........Namely 'Relish reading'

I decided to make one of my very favourite things..........A Tag!!

Here it is.......

For my background I used the large background stamp in the set........Stamped with Black VersaFine and clear embossed. I then used another favourite stamp by Donna Downey...the Swirl off 'Imagine It' stamped with VersaMak again, but I used White embossing powder.

I then used Distress Inks to colour the tag.............The Girlie is stamped onto spare card and coloured with Copics and sat on some old book text......The sentiment was stamped and embossed and mounted onto Black card....

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon........










She xx

No comments: