Monday 27 May 2013

4 the love of Mondays!

Hello and welcome to the new week!  Tracy here again.. for my second time!  Still completely struck down in crafty-awesomeness of the range of stamps from MTDS!  I challenged myself with my card for today.. my challenge took the shape of "doing things I never do"!  A risky approach for my 2nd DT outing!  If I start by saying I never;
  • make DL sized cards, or
  • use anything other than white (or shades thereof) for my base card, and I very rarely ever
  • make simple one layer cards (because I find it really hard! I have urges to fill the space, or layer, or whatever!)
So, with that in mind, I very nervously present my card for today, 4 the LOVE of Mondays (yes, I was stuck for a name for it!!)

Because MTDS offer such a wide range of products (and I luurve Paper Smooches - yes, I need therapy!).. I thought I would try and combine!!  So... here is a Unity Itty Bitty - Owl Always.. simple, effective.. the quality of the red rubber gives such a clear image... then... some Lawn Fawn! The papers... Lawn Fawn, Bright Side.. it says on the cover "36 sheets of fun".. no arguement from me.. these are so bright and lovely!   And last, but not least!!  PAPER SMOOCHES! the Love die...  this is an absolutely must.. the font, the quality of the cut (used my cuttlebug with A, B and C plates)...

I hope this card makes you love Monday 4 times more than usual!

Why not pop on over to the shop and see all the lovely.. no I shouldn't mention it.. it's not fair... oh well.. no, it is fair, I need to tell you!!  See all the lovely pre-orders for Lawn Fawn!! I couldn't resist!   (but I am weak!!)

Have a lovely day and come see us again tomorrow!
tx

2 comments:

jo said...

Such a cool card Tracy!! Love it!!

Beanie said...

Loving this card!