Friday 28 June 2013

Fantastic..... It's Friday

YYYYAAAAYYY!! It's Friday, although a wet and windy one. So it's Lydia here with you today at Make The Day Special.

I thought today I would share with you a really bright and cheerful card that I made with my new Avery Elle stamp set 'Framed Fonts'.....


To get the effect with the sentiment- I heat embossed the frame onto the patterned paper then cut an aperture in the middle of it. I then laid this on top of the card where I wanted it to be and then stamped though the aperture with the sentiment. I then added pop-up dots to the back of the patterned paper so it would be raised of the card. I love doing this to add dimension. 

I few pin wheels, gems and pearls later and voila! 

Hope you have enjoyed todays card- and even have a go at this technique. TTFN !!

Love Lydia xxxx  

No comments: