Saturday 29 June 2013

Give a Dog a Bone

Hello there... Jenny back again :0)

I've been on my summer hols and yesterday was the first time back in the craftroom...
always a worry in case you find your mojo is still on a vacation!!! I think I'm okay though, a nice 
parcel of Lawn Fawn goodies has helped for sure :0)


The Critters in the Dog Park was one set that definitely made me go weak at the knees when 
I first saw it so it had to be inked up straight away. I've modelled this little chap on our 
Lakeland Terror Terrier although he doesn't wear a red dickie bow 
and I'm not sure if he's giving or receiving that bone either ....I know which he'd prefer !!
Just like our mutt though, he's managed to make muddy paw prints all over the 
place too whilst pretending not to know anything about it *tut tut*

I just love that simple sentiment too, the tall font is so clean and large without overpowering 
the image.. it's from So much to Say.

I hope you've been enjoying your new Lawn Fawn stash too :0)
Thanks for looking
Jenny x

No comments: