Thursday 20 June 2013

Milliner Misses!

Hi there!

She here.........

I have a card to show you today using one of my most favourite of stamp sets.....'Milliner Misses'....Did I tell you that I LOVE  ♥♥♥ this set???

I shared this card on my blog earlier this week.......

 All Monochromatic!! Love Black and White too!!


















I thought I'd show you a coloured in version..........
I do like to get as much as I can out of my stamps and I'm always surprised how different stamps can looked when used in a slightly different way........

Coloured in with Copics and a different shape!






I hope you like my cards......Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.......




She xx

1 comment:

Galina Varese said...

A lovely stamp. I love hats. Both cards are beautiful, each in their own way. Black and white has a classic appeal.