Monday 24 June 2013

Seeing Spots!

Hi!  what started out as a harmless quick but effective little thank you card quickly grew in to a "dotty" obsession this week!  I'm blaming the gorgeous little "Gently Seasoned" stamp set from Paper Smooches!

Here it is...
... looks innocent enough doesn't it??
Well, don't let it fool you!  After one card I was hooked!  Every ink pad I own was out.. looking for colour combos to experiment with on cards, tags, note books etc.. anything that stayed still long enough got stamped!!





 
Seriously though, this is a lovely little set! I didn't even get past the dots!  Still have to play with the leaves and snowflakes.. this set really is one for all seasons!  And, like all Paper Smooches, the quality of the images is tip-top!
... and check out the next pre-order available here soon!  I'm sure it will be amazing!
 
Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love these Tracy :) And its a set i dont have so thats now on my wish list :)
Kate xx