Friday 2 August 2013

A Little Mixing

Way-hay it's Friday!!! Don't you just LOVE having the Friday feeling? Granted it loses some of it's charm after becoming a mum but the start of the weekend is always something to celebrate I feel.

So being Friday it is my day to post over at Make The Day Special, now if you are not already familiar this this awesome store, in the UK it is THE place to get those hard to get stamps from the US and the only place I know of in the UK to sell Wplus9 and Avery Elle. Both of these have quickly become a couple of my fave stamp companies ever!!

On to my card this week...... 

With this card I've tried to show that stamp sets and compains can be mixed. Both of the different types of leaves on this are Paper Smooches but two different sets, Zoo Crew (currently out of stock) and Leafy Greens. The FAB sentiments are Wplus9 and are from two different sets again, Quite like You and Strictly Sentiments 1. I love how well these sentiments compliment each other so well.

The polka dots are also from Wplus9 and are part of the Borders and Backgrounds set. The beautifully shaped frame is from the Avery Elle set Framed Fonts and is another of my go-to sets .

I really hope you have a great Friday and weekend.

Love Lydia xxx

No comments: