Friday 16 August 2013

Lots of Wplus9 ....

Good morning inky friends! Yey it's Friday so that means it's my turn to post over on the Make The Day Special blog today. My card today features quite a bit of my new obsession.... Wplus9!

Firstly I stamped the little bottle from the Milk and Cookies set on to a post-it note and cut out two of the lil beauties to use as masks.

I then stamped the first bottle in the foreground using black ink, covered it with a mask and then stamped the other to the side. I then covered this one up with a mask so I could stamp the cute little polka dots from Borders and Backgrounds (sadly out of stock at the moment, but there is a Avery Elle set 'Ikat' that you could use to get the same effect ) in a light pink chalk ink. 

Then I added the lemonade using a yellow chalk ink. As I figured you should be able to see through the first bottle I over stamped the second bottle in a grey ink so you could see the whole of the bottle but lighter through the first. Straws were added from the Milk and Cookies set and the fab sentiment is from Strictly Sentiments 1 (also out of stock but this could be substituted for Strictly Sentiments 2 or even Quite Like You). A bit of washi and twine and its all finished.

So so loving the milk and Cookies set at the moment so this is not the last time you will be seeing those cute little bottle from me..lol.

Have a great day.


No comments: