Saturday 12 October 2013

Simply Amazing!

Hello! It's my Saturday turn again!  I hope everyone is looking forward to a good weekend!

My inspiration for this card came easily as it was my wedding anniversary yesterday and these words just seemed to work! (this isn't the card that I used - this was just me playing!)

I had a good rummage through all my MTDS goodies to see what I could use.  Here's my card for today!

 
I used mainly WPlus9, with some Paper Smooches thrown in too! 

 
WPlus9 Quilt Cuts 1 Die for the hexagons
WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals stamps and dies for the flowers and leaves
WPlus9 Quite Like You for the sentiment
 
I hope you like my card!   Have a lovely weekend! I'm away for a weekend of being spoiled in the country!
 
Love Tracyx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love this Tracy :) Happy anniversary for yesterday xxx