Monday 11 November 2013

A Christmas Bauble

Hello there :0)

I'm back with my usual Monday morning Paper Smooches blog post because I'm sharing this card on my own blog for the new PS Sparks challenge. This week it's a sketch and I've gone back to Christmas mode and used the fab set called 'All Yule Need'.


I love contemporary colours at Christmas just as much as the traditional hues and heat embossing the bauble in white just makes that teal colour pop!! The Hot Spots die is actually really good as an interesting background panel especially when using patterned paper and the aperture has white vellum behind it so I could adhere the lettering to it. The sentiment is from a new set of dies by Paper Smooches that will be available to pre-order soon. The large 'Christmas' is in three sections which is why I needed the vellum to help it span the gap.

Thanks for popping by today and don't forget to visit the PS Sparks blog and play along with this weeks challenge :0)
Jenny x

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful christmas card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma