Wednesday 6 November 2013

Chilly chums



Hello.
I thought i had better get started on some Christmas cards as we are now into November.
I have used Paper smooches Chilly chums set.
I started by making the background with distress ink then heat embossed some snowflakes from the set
The snowy panel at the bottom of the card is actually glitter card .
My camera didn't want to show you that though lol.
I stamped each of the characters in archival black ink then coloured using inktense pencils and water.
That was the first time i have tried them and would recommend them ....although i still need some practise :)
The sentiment is also from Paper smooches and is in the Joyful greetings set.
If you are looking for Christmas stamps Louise has made a special section in the shop just for it HERE. 
Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Larisa said...

Oh, this card is so nice! I love these images and all together are really great!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Loving these chilly chums...they are adorable!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sarah G said...

So cute - great colouring too!