Monday 25 November 2013

Fintastic Fish!!

Hello there :0)
It's Jenny here and I'm back with a Paper Smooches card again today, my last DT card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge as the new design team take the reins next month.

I've used the stamp set called Briny Blue to make a mini underwater scene....

The exotic fish are great fun to colour in the brightest Promarkers you have and the tiny bubbles are dots of Glossy Accents.... they seem a recent obsession of mine :0) 
I had a go at making my own enamel dots the other day using black enamel accents by Ranger on a craft sheet and although a lot flatter than the real thing they look quite shiny and round...almost like ink drops. I added those just to break up the white space a bit.... love how they reflect the light :0)

To see the photo inspiration at the PS Sparks blog click here....hope you can play along too this week.
Thanks for stopping by :0)
Jenny x

No comments: