Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hanging Letters & Alphabet Stamp Sets!

Good morning everyone! I'm posting an idea rather than stamp set today.
I thought you could try this with this Avery Elle set
or maybe this Paper Smooches one?
or even this Mama Elephant set?

I've just suspended the individual letters on some embroidery thread to spell out the phrase. I used a Lawn Fawn alpha set- but these sets above would be PERFECT!These individual alphabet sets are soo handy. Gone are the days of hunting for sentiments or wasting gazzillions of peel off sheets because you've run outta vowels. Have a go at creating a phrase & presenting it in a different way- be unexpected...it's much more fun ;-)

I'm going to be unexpectedly short & leave you more time to shop ;-)
(not many more days to treat yourself before Christmas!!)




5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

How very cool, so painstaking, but I love the movement to this. Well worth the effort!

Miriam Prantner said...

How very cool, so painstaking, but I love the movement to this. Well worth the effort!

Miriam Prantner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam Prantner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam Prantner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.