Thursday 23 January 2014

Flower and Friends

Hi!  Wow, it's Thursday already! Where does the time go? I think I've been wishing the week away so it would be my turn to share my card in this wonderful Flourishes week!

I'm delighted to showcase the gorgeous Flower and Friends stamp set!


This is such a versatile set and one which can be used for so many occasions. The wonderful detail on the stamps is a joy to colour - either as little or as much as you like!

For my card I went with a simple look to convey a very special message.  Here you can see the detail of the flowers - coloured using Distress Markers - with some Glossy Accents to add some shine (although it's hard to see on the pic!)


And here is the full picture.  Simple but effective I think! 


It's a real shame that Flourishes no longer offer their wholesale programme so we can't carry any new lines in our Store.  But now is the time to get a great deal by using the code FLOURISH25 at checkout and get an automatic 25% discount on any Flourishes product.

I hope you are enjoying our Flourishes week and enjoy time spent looking around our gorgeous rebranded store!

Tracyx


2 comments:

Lynne said...

Super card. I have that stamp set and you`ve inspired me to get it inked again.
Lynne xxx

Jenny said...

gorgeous splash of colour :0)