Friday 28 February 2014

Flutter-bys


Happy Friday!!!! I can see the sun.... amazing huh? It's my day to post over at Make The Day Special and I decided today to pull out and dust off a couple of my Paper Smooches sets. I haven't played with these sets in a while and now I have just fallen back in love with them... don't you just love that :) it's like you have new goodies all over again.

Flap Happy and Pretty Phrases have to be two of my favourite Paper Smooches sets of all time and they just work so well together ....


Side view...




I really like the vellum trend that is about at the moment, it's such a great way to add sentiments that you want to go across the image but not cover it up. I used two layers of vellum here, one embossed to get more of a shadowed feel.

The butterflies have been stamped using memento ink and simply coloured with Copics.

Have a great day!

Hugs Lydia xxx 

Flap Happy Pretty Phrases

No comments: