Monday 31 March 2014

Easter Treats

Good Morning :0)

I don't know about you but I struggled to get out of bed this morning.... really felt the loss of that hour yesterday!!! Still in a couple of weeks I'll be rising with the sun again and Easter will nearly be apon us so I thought I'd share a yummy project with you made using Lawn fawn stamps ...


I think the Quinns ABC's are even more usable now they have matching dies ... I decided to stamp and fussy cut the letters on patterned paper from the Lets Polka pad and then adhere them onto the matching die cut...extra work but I love the effect. The bunny, chick and eggs are from the Hoppy Easter set and it looks like you are all getting ready for the Easter celebration too because its unfortunately out of stock at the moment... you could use Spring Fling from Paper Smooches instead.

The matching tote is made using a Dienamics die and I've stamped it using the Woodgrain Backdrops before assembling it and then decorated using the Hoppy Easter stamp set again.



It's petite but very cute and the perfect size for two medium sized eggs or lots of mini eggs :0)

                          Happy Easter  Quinn's abc's   quinn's ABCs - lawn cuts  woodgrain backdrops
                                                           Let's Polka 6x6 Paper Pad

Apologies that most of the Lawn fawn stash I've used is out of stock but an order is due in very soon.
Did you see the new stamp company added to the store yesterday?? Sugar Pea Designs is a new company in the States and we have it it stock here, there are some great designs to suit every style and some fun punny sentiments too :0)

Okay thats all from me today, lots to do this week before the schools break up for Easter on Friday but I'll be back with a card on Wednesday this week for the first of our new monthly challenges, hope you can join us too :0)
Jenny x

2 comments:

Kate said...

Jenny i LOVE this :) The alphas look great with the polka dot paper ...must have been a lot of work.
Kate xx

Anni said...

Always love Jenny's creations and this is very cute one!
Anni