Friday 14 March 2014

Hello Birdy


Happy Friday all! I hope you have had a great week and have an ever better weekend planned. 

So it's my day to post over on the Make The Day Special blog and I have a really cheerful card so share with you....


I am so having an affair with yellow and pink at the minute... spring is in the air ... and it's also giving me the urge to clean (don't worry I won't do too much of that .. crafting is so much more important ;)  ). 


I have used two fabulous dies from Lawn Fawn on this, the vellum stars are cut from one of the extra dies from the Large Stitched Journaling Die and 'Scripty Hello' ( which is unfortunately OOS at the moment but you could use any word die you have) which I have cut a number of times from white cardstock and layered up and topped with the same word die-cut from an AALD Metal Sheet (link in side bar).  


The cute geeky birds are from 'Science Of Love' and I think they look great just perched on the word. 


The added sentiment is from Avery Elle's 'Handwritten Notes' and although OOS it is on the way so keep your eyes open for this lovely set re-appearing back in the store.

Have a great day!

Hugs, Lydia xxx

Science of LoveScripty Hello DieLarge Stitched Journalling Die (4x6)


1 comment:

Traceyr said...

cute card and clever what you have done with the "hello". :)