Saturday 5 April 2014

A dip in the ink!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Another week has just disappeared, so quickly infact I'm still obsessed with feathers!  This week I've been playing with these gorgeous stamps and dies from Mama Elephant.  The set is called Fair Feathers and they are so lovely to stamp with!  I also love the little ink splodges which are just so cute!

I've die cute two feathers for this card - one is heat embossed with gold embossing powder - I think this shows the quality of the stamp as the feather is filled completely and the embossing powder shows the fine detail.  For the other feather I also used the outline stamp. I stamped it using 2-way glue then rubbed Inca Gold gilding flakes over the glue. I love the effect. Both feathers really catch the light!




And here are the links to the gorgeous Mama Elephant sets!



Hope you have a lovely weekend! 

Tracyx


No comments: