Friday 4 April 2014

A Hot Mother's Day Card


Happy Friday, hands up who's ready for the weekend? Yep me too, it seems that this week has lasted forever but I'm sure the weekend won't lol. 

Today is my day to post over at the Make The Day Special blog... I do have to say that it is my absolute favourite place in the UK to get my stamps.... want those hard to get stamps from the US well the first place to look is there!


As you can tell from my colour choices on this card I am longing for summer and a bit of sun... thankfully I'm going on holiday in May so I don't have too long to wait for two weeks of sunshine. 


I have used Hero Arts shadow ink (Bubblegum, Orange Soda, Pale Tomato and Red Royal) to create my background on this card- using a sponge I blended the colours together on stamping card. 


I then stamped some of the gorgeous paisleys from Wplus9's Paisley Patterns in my darkest black ink. 


The sentiment is from Avery Elle's Needle Little Love. I doctored the 'Mom' in the set by just adding a little tail with a black fine liner to make it say 'Mum'.

So glad you popped by!

Hugs Lydia xxx


Paisley Patterns       Needle Little Love

No comments: