Sunday 6 April 2014

Unity Discontinuation Sale

This week on the blog, the design team and I are saying farewell to one of the brands in store by showcasing the stock that remains.   I'm sure some of you will be sad to see Unity go but I hope that getting 25% off any of the sets that are left before they go altogether will soften the blow a little.   Just enter the code UNITY25 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied when your order goes through.

 I decided to play with "Lean on Me" as I do like a stamp with a cat on!  I did a little paper-piecing on the arm chair and coloured the girl with letraset markers.  The oval panel is die cut, embossed and inked with distress inks.  I stamped the sentiment onto a speech bubble cut using the Love Quotes Creative Cuts die from Mama Elephant and added some lighter distressing to the edges.


Speaking of Mama Elephant - we got a small box of restocks and some of the latest release in store yesterday - but clearly it wasn't enough as some of it has sold out again already :(   Sorry - I will get straight back on it and order restocks again - especially of the lovely bunnies which you are all still mad for.   I made a little tag with them today and will share it even though they are out of stock again as they will be back just as soon as I can get hold of them.......


They are SUPER-cute so I'm not surprised they went, but I am surprised they went QUITE that quickly!  Bear with me until I get them back.....   Landscape Trio Die cuts will be back soon too.

In the meantime check out the bargains to be had in the discontinued brand section and make sure you check out the week long Unity inspiration coming your way from the my fabulous Design Team.


No comments: