Thursday 10 July 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello!
Urgh,its cold,wet and windy here today-has your sun disapeared too? I think the Tour De France took it with them when they passed through ;-) Perfect day to catch up with some Project Life weeks :-D

Today is a PL spread that I used Paper Smooches Documented Dies (which are INVALUABLE for Project Life-I use them a LOT lol) I cut a load out and keep them in a pot ready for adding to a layout,they look great glued,sewn or stapled and even stenciled. Paper Smooches have quite a few bits that can add a great touch to a page,have a look ;-)
Also used today are the awesome Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling die and Large Stitched Journaling die,which are both out of stock right now,but will be back soon!


And some closer peeps at the dies in action



I hope you like it and go check out some of the dies in the shop :-)

Lou x

No comments: