Monday 25 August 2014

..... from your favourite Kid!!!!

Hello there :0)
Well this Bank Holiday Monday is a quiet day of relaxation here and some crafting time for me so I'm not going to moan about the weather today.... besides the allotment and garden need the rain :0)

For todays card I've used the adorable stamp set by Sugar Pea Designs called Totes Ma Goats...


I thought these two characters from the set would look good with their heads poking though the card panel, it's a good way to make them the focal point and also means you dont have to think about building a scene around them :0)   I love all the sentiments in the set too.... I would do, they're punny *wink*

To make the sentiments fit into the design I carefully cut the stamps and positioned them onto the acrylic block so I could stamp them in one go..... if you would rather not mutilate your stamps you could always mask part of the sentiment instead :0)

                                            Totes Ma Goats

If you have some crafting time today you might want to check out the latest Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge? It's a Sketch this week and here's my take on it using Chubby Chums, Slang Gang, Nine Lives and Speech Bubbles dies. It would be great to see you in the gallery :0)

Thanks for stopping by :0)
Jenny x

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love this Jenny :) You rock the funny cards.
Kate xxx

Traceyr said...

Yes a great card I really love goats, just wish "favourite" was spelt correctly.

Enjoy your Bank Holiday. :)

Sarah G said...

Love both of these fun designs - you can't go wrong with a punny sentiment! Love the way the goats are popping through the circles - will try this with some of my critter stamps :)