Friday 15 August 2014

Happy Yellow Flowers


Yay it's Friday! I really do have that Friday feeling today, even though its a bit dull and dreary outside I got a bit of stampy happy mail that I plan on having a play with today :)

Today I'm sharing with you a card using Altenew stamps. If you follow my blog you are probably asking 'Again?' but I just love them and they work with so many different looks.


*Start by masking off the top part of your card.
*Stamp the two large flowers with leaves from Altenew 'Painted Flowers' randomly on the bottom part of the card.
*Stamp the solid image of the flower with Hero Arts 'Lemon Yellow' Shadow Ink and the detail with Hero Arts 'Butter Bar' Shadow Ink.
*Stamp the solid leaves image with Hero Arts 'Green Hills' shadow Ink and the detail image with Hero Arts 'Field Greens' Shadow Ink.
*Remove the masking tape and add a thin peice of yellow washi tape in its place.
*Stamp the sentiment above the washi tape using Altenew 'Dodecagram' in black and then heat emboss in black.


I am so in love with the pairing of these sets! At first look it looks like there would be no way that this sets would work together but I have had so much fun using them hand in hand. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Painted Flowers  Dodecagram

Lemon Yellow Shadow InkGreen Hills Shadow InkButter Bar Shadow Ink  Field Greens Shadow Ink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! And I love the color combination you used, it's so fresh and happy!

Sarah G said...

I absolutely love this, Lydia! So fresh and fun - I have this stamp set and have yet to ink it up - today could be the day :)