Friday 8 August 2014

Wonderful Day


Good morning and happy Friday ! I hope you have all woken up wide-eyed and bushy tailed.... I guessing that I didn't this morning as I will be up at 5am to go and visit some friends for the weekend. Yay... for catching up with friends but booooo for the early start.

Today I'm sharing a card using one of my favourite sets from Mama Elephant .... In My Heart is such a cute set and the sentiments are just beautiful....


Although the sentiments on this set are beautiful as I mentioned before I wanted this to be a birthday card so I have matched the image with a sentiment from another Mama Elephant set- 'Everyday Greetings'

I have watercoloured my scene using Distress Inks and water and think it makes for a bright, cheery card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

In My Heart  Everyday Greetings

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

It sure is a cheery card and thanks for the heads up about those stamp sets. :)

maria f. said...

Super sweet. That is a fabulous sentiment set.