Friday 19 September 2014

Dino Birthday

Hi there ! Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing with you a card packed with lots of stampy goodness :)


I made the card base using  Lawn Fawn 'Large Stitched Journaling die', I used the die set also for the speech bubble for the sentiment. Those super cute dinos  and the super palm tree are from Lawn Fawn 'Critters From The Past'.For the tasty looking cake I used 'Bake Me A Cake' (sorry OOS).

The group of balloons are from Mama Elephant 'Up & Away' and the single is from Wplus9 'Whole Lotta Happy Dies'. For the sentiment I used a mix of Lawn Fawn 'Milo's ABCs' and Wplus9 'Strictly Sentiments 1'.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs Lydia xxx



 Critters from the Past.   Bake me a cake  Large Stitched Journalling Die (4x6)  Whole Lotta Happy DiesUp and Away   Strictly Sentiments 1   Milo's ABC's

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes, Lydia, this card really packs a punch! So many awesome products in one card! I might have to re-evaluate my stance on the critters-stamps by Lawn Fawn – stayed away so far because I knew I'd want them all once I started, but your card is making me check out the supply levels over at the store now :D

Trish said...

My goodness, this is an amazing card! I really want those dino's and have done for ages, you are not helping!!

Julie C. said...

What a lovely card! Packed full of details. Love it!