Saturday 6 September 2014

Feeling foxy?

I was having a little browse around blogland for inspiration for a card to make today and I found this challenge over at Moxie Fab world that gave me a chance to ink up one of the gorgeous new Lawn Fawn stamps http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2014/08/foxes-challenge-foxy-foxes-challenge.html


I used the adorable Joy to the Woods set and stamped and fussy cut the tree and fox which were watercoloured with distress markers.  For the background I used a sheet of paper from Snow Days and created a range of snowy hills using the hillside border die which is going to be a die I turn to so often as it's very useful!  The finishing touch is the little footprints coming over the hill so you can see where the fox has been.


See you tomorrow with something totally different!

Tara

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Love your card. Those hillside border dies are awesome. Have put them on my wish list!

Taunya Butler said...

What a super great card - love your fox, he is so cute!! Very well done with the snow mounds and trees!! Love it!!