Friday 12 September 2014

Thanks You're My Hero

Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week and have a super weekend planned. I think we are having a chilled weekend as it's the end of the first full week in school I just want to spend some snuggle time with the kids and not have to rush around.... sometimes having no plans is the best plan, don't ya think?

Today I am sharing with you a super fun card using a couple of the adorable sets from Mama Elephant.


The characters and balloons are from 'Up & Away' which I have paper pieced. Wit the balloons I did three layers to create dimension to them. I used two sets fro the sentiment 'Sketchy Letters' for the 'thanks' and the rest is from 'In My Heart' (sorry OOS).


The background clouds I made by cutting a mask from scrap paper using the 'Landscape Trio Dies' and inking over it in different places using Salty Ocean Distress Ink and then adding a layer of vellum to soften it further.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx




1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous card - the paper piecing looks great and I love the idea of putting vellum over the sky! I hope you have a chilled weekend :)