Friday 3 October 2014

Bright Blooms

 

How great has the colouring week been so far?!?!? I have learnt some good tips from the lovely ladies that I may give a go at the weekend.

I decided to colour some big blooms for my card this week....


I have used the fabulous sunflowers from Lawn Fawn 'Our Friendship Grows' . These flowers are so fun to colour up! For the petals I used YR04 and flicked out from the inside , I then went over these flicked lines with Y17 taking this colour further into the petal. I then went over the whole petal with Y11 to blend out the colours more.
For the centre I used E37 around the edge and then E35 all over the circle to blend.
TIP: If wanting to add spots and dots wait a little while for the colouring you have done to become dry... this way the colours will not blend as much so the spots will be visible.



 To finish the card I used the large frame from Mama Elephant  'Polaroid Fun Creative Cuts' and for the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn 'Violet's ABCs'.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Our Friendship Grows  Violet's ABCs  Polaroid Fun Creative Cuts

No comments: