Saturday 18 October 2014

Create an Elegant CAS Card with Altenew

Hi folks! Today I grabbed one of my favorite floral stamp sets, which is Hennah Elements from Altenew. Love, love, love. These images are gorgeous for coloring. My original plan was to stamp out the image, color it with copics, and then stamp on top of it with embossing ink and heat emboss the outline. After two attempts I gave in – I was just too impatient to line up the flowers correctly on the second stamping round. So instead, I went with clean and simple.


I die cut a blue panel from the Femme Frames, then a white panel with the smaller one of the two dies. The big flower was stamped and embossed first, then I added the smaller flower and the leaf. The dimensional effect is done via masking … if you don't know what masking is or how it works, I've got a video showing it in detail here.


I used a shiny embossing powder to give the floral elements some shine and special-ness. Looks so lovely in real life! That's already it for today! Thanks for stopping by and see ya soon!

Supply List

No comments: