Wednesday 29 October 2014

Little prince


Hello.
I am having a break from Christmas things this week instead going with something cute from lawn fawn.
I had this cute little frog inked up for a while and thought it was time to finally put him on a card.
I made the background on textured card with distress inks. 
Then stamped the lily pads in mowed lawn distress ink and used a green distress marker  for the shading around the bottom.
I added the frog on some foam tape after i had stamped the sentiment in black archival ink.
I stamped the stars in yellow ink but as it doesn't show too well i added some gold stickles.
The panel was then mounted on some patterned paper before i adhered it to my card base.
Please click the image to go tot he product.

Hello Baby

Thanks for looking.


No comments: