Friday 21 November 2014

Chistmas - Our Home To Yours

011m

Hello and happy Friday, Lydia here with you today :)

My gosh can you believe that it will be the end of November next weekend? That means the tree will be coming out of the loft with the decorations, Christmas story books, Festive DVDS and our Elf, Elfie McJingles, will be making and appearance. Where oh where has this year gone?!?! It seems like the year has just started and will be soon coming to a close.... but before that happens we do have Christmas to look forward to and enjoy.

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card that uses non-holiday stamps and just by mixing in a die-cut Christmas sentiment with the original sentiment.

0064

I have used the cute little houses and elements from Paper Smooches 'Bitty Bungalows' to create a little street scene and then coloured with Copics.  I do like using non-holiday sets for Christmas cards as this means that I can stretch my crafty purchase and make cards throughout the year using the same set.

To change this up into a Christmas card all I have done is stamped the non-Christmas sentiment just without the first word and then added the 'Christmas' and 'Cheer' die cuts from Paper Smooches 'Christmas Words' .

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia x


Bitty Bungalows  Christmas Words

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. The houses are so cute and the coloring just perfect!