Wednesday 26 November 2014

Little santa girl


Hello.
Have you seen the new Neat and tangled stamps in store? 
I'm using one of them today Little santa girl.
I have kept both cards very simple in design.
The little  girl in this card is coloured with copics and a white gel pen.
I used the bell stamp and heat embossed it in platinum onto my card base.
The neat and tangled sequins are the perfect finishing touch.


For this card i have paper pieced most of the little girl and coloured the skin parts with copics.
I added some gold stickles to the hat and shoes and a bow to the present.
I went with non traditional colours but still think its kind of wintry looking lol.
Again i heat embossed the card base using stamps from everyday circles gifts for you.

Click the image to go to the products.

Little Santa GirlGifts for YouEveryday Circles

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

maria f. said...

Love Neat and Tangled. These cards are so pretty.