Wednesday 17 December 2014

Adventures in Kraft


Hello.
After my krafty Christmas card last week i ventured into kraft tags this week.
I loved making these very easy gift tags .
These are going on my children's main Christmas presents.



I used some shop bought kraft tags and simply heat embossed in gold some of the smaller images from Lawn fawn Let it snow stamp set.
Once they were all done i die cut one each of their initials from gold card using lawn fawns abc dies and pierced a small hole and attached some jump rings.
I  fixed it to the tag using some gold lawn fawn twine.



I plan to add some  home made charms to these also just haven't had the time.
You could add beads or shrink plastic as in Tara's post here.
Although the let it snow stamp set is out of stock you can use any smaller stamp images to create the same look.
Click the images to go straight to the products.

Let it SnowCole's ABC's DiesGold Sparkle Single Twine

Thanks for looking.

No comments: