Tuesday 13 January 2015

Butterflies to brighten a dreary day!


Hi! It's that time of year where any injection of colour is welcome- particularly on a cold and dreary day!
I got stamping up a ton of these beautiful butterflies from the Altenew set 'Painted Butterflies'

I've also added the sentiment from the Sentiments and Quotes set- which is on special offer at the moment too!

The multi-step images are easy enough to line up and the beautiful thing about this set is that if it's not lined up perfectly- it just adds to the arty-ness of it all ;-)
Any stamp set that hides my mistakes is a great one in my book!
I've only stamped and trimmed out each butterfly- keeping it really simple. This set looks amazing watercoloured or using copics after stamping the outline only.
Do go and get a set- there's just about enough to go around ;-)

Well I need to fly… wouldn't it be lovely to have wings?!!

See you next week,

1 comment:

Jenny said...

A gorgeous splash of colour Keren :0)