Monday 19 January 2015

January Challenge - Week 3

It's our final reminder for our January challenge where we would like to see you recycle something or use household items in your crafting - the challenge closes at 10 pm next Monday so this is your last week to play along.



It's Lydia and Julia's turn to inspire you this week with their take on the challenge.

Lydia
I have used beer bottle caps to make magnets! I stamped my images onto some shrink plastic and when shrunk down popped them inside the bottle cap using Glossy Accents and then added a small magnet to the back.


Julia
I used up something most of us have: bubble wrap foil that comes with almost all of my craft supply orders and makes sure they arrive safely at my home. I simply glued a piece to an acrylic block, smushed some ink over it and took it to paper.


Don't forget - our favourite entry gets a £15 store voucher so be sure to link up your projects over on our challenge page here - http://makethedayspecialcards.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenges.html

No comments: