Thursday 22 January 2015

Let's Party!

Hello - Sarah here :) 

I don't know about you but I am in the mood for a party to chase away the January blues!  And to make the party go with a swing did you know that there is 10% off the Altenew set that I am featuring today?

First up is a card to celebrate the first anniversary of the store re-opening - Tara has done an amazing job with the store and range of brands she has brought over to the UK so this card is for her.

 
It was this lovely banner stamp that first attracted me to the Altenew set and the sentiment is gorgeous too.  I coloured the banners and sentiment in with Inktense pencils and a waterbrush before adding a touch of Wink of Stella.  A few sequins finish off.  It is a simple card :)
 
 Before I go I wanted to share another party inspired card which combines the Altenew set with a great sentiment from Mama Elephant:



This time I coloured the banners in with alcohol markers.  I cut two of them out to layer them up a bit more.  The sequins from Winnie and Walter's Big, Bang, Bling are stamped in coordinating colours.

I hope these cards brighten your day!

Sarah x


Birthday Bash  Big Bang Bling    Make A Wish   Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

No comments: